The VMAC G30, powered by Honda, is the most affordable gas powered rotary screw air compressor available.
The G30 is the best choice for fleet managers and owners who need the lightweight, compact performance of a rotary screw air compressor at the lowest price possible. The standard G30 air compressor delivers 30 CFM at 100 psi with 100% duty cycle, helping operators get their work done without interruption.
Standard Gas Powered Air Compressor Specifications
- 30 CFM @ 100 psi (150 psi max)
- Belt-driven, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw
Honda GX390 air cooled 4-stroke OHV with electric start, CARB and EPA certified, Honda approved application.
- Approximately 205 lbs (93 kg)
- 33.5” (l) x 21.4” (w) x 23.9” (h); 85.1 cm (l) x 54.4 cm (w) x 60.7 cm (h)
- Mounting Plate: 25.0” (l) x 19.125” (w); 63.5 cm (l) x 48.6 cm (w)
- 2-speed throttle, responds to air demand
- ACDelco 12V, 300 CCA, 360 CA
- Key switch, choke, hour meter
- Automatically idles down/up with air demand
- Unloader decreases engine load, lowers sound levels, reduces fuel use and engine wear
- Compressor thermal protection circuit
- Automatic rapid blow-down valve on tank
- 200 psi pressure relief valve
- Low engine oil pressure shutoff
- 81 dB at high idle; 67 dB at low idle
- 1.6-gallons (6.1 L)
- 10-Gallon Air Receiver Tank w/ Mounting Feet
- 6-Gallon Air Receiver Wing Tank
- Dual 6-Gallon Air Receiver Tanks (Base Mounted)
- Two years on all major components; VMAC air ends are covered by VMAC’s Lifetime Warranty (Limited); Honda engine is covered by Honda’s 3-Year Warranty.
MAY TAKE EXTRA TIME TO SHIP (UP TO 2 WEEKS)