Maintainer Corporation of Iowa has pushed product innovation forward with the development of our DuaLock™ Aluminum Drawers! Convenient to operate and built tough, DuaLock™ by Maintainer sets the standard for tool and component storage.
The DuaLock aluminum drawer sets feature a single action latch for easy operation, even when wearing insulated work gloves. The DuaLock gets its name from the drawer slide’s locking feature. Not only is the drawer locked in the closed position, but the DuaLock also locks in the open position. You don’t have to worry about the drawer sliding shut if you didn’t park on level ground.
Precision crafted from lightweight, high-strength aluminum, the DuaLock™ drawer sets are available as an option on your Maintainer unit, or a custom or standard toolbox set can be purchased as stand-alone units that you can install in your own body. This aluminum's impact resistance is similar to steel and offers better corrosion and fatigue resistance.
The attractive appearance means that no painting is necessary. DuaLock drawers are corrosion resistant and non-abrasive so it will not react with the drawer cargo. The finish also makes it less likely that you will snag your glove or skin when accessing stored items.
- 29" wide x 41.36" tall x 18.05" deep
- 7 drawers total
- Three 3" drawers
- Three 5" drawers
- One 7" drawer
- 7" bottom space
- Top shelf is standard
- Drawers rated for 300 lbs. in mobile applications and 500 lbs. in stationary applications
- High-strength aluminum construction
- Drawer slides lock in both the Open and Closed positions
- Light weight
- Corrosion free
- Single action latch can be operated with one hand - even with work gloves!
- Hemmed Drawer edges
- Adjustable dividers included
- Telescopic top shelf is standard - adjustable 5-1/2" on each side